Wednesday, June 13, 2007

wildflower wednesday.


High-Bush Cranberry Viburnum edule

I love wildflowers and luckily, this corner of Alaska has many to choose from. Through the summer I'm going to document my favourite ones and post them on Wednesdays. This will be a great way for me to keep a record of my beloved flowers (and also berries). It also gives me a great excuse to seek them out and take pictures of them.

Plus I like having a predetermined blog day. It takes the pressure off, if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in what your flora over there may be like !
I have just decided about my blog this summer while my daughter is off school and it's going to be one weekly post, too. Probably about some days out in the area, so that other people on France or abroad can see what it looks like. And I'll go back to crafts and such in September.