Monday, January 7, 2008

better correspondence.


Like so many others, I am behind in the area of correspondence. This is an area that I struggle with and year after year after year it is included at the top of my new year's resolutions. This is one of the reasons I started web logging last year in the first place. Why not harness the connectivity of the world wide web to reach out and make things easier for everybody. My own personal newsletter. I still think that this is true. I should think so since even though I may not be posting, I'm still checking your blogs. I suspect you are too.

Anyway.

Remember those holiday cards I alluded to back in November? err yes. those ones. Well, anyway. They didn't fill themselves out, or find the appropriate postage, or even address their own envelopes. Slackers.

No comments: