Monday, March 30, 2009

knittin'...



I've knit four pairs of slippers this winter; a pair each for my mother and sisters before Christmas, and then a pair for myself when we got home. It seems as though I finished all those slippers ages ago and I've been craving to knit something more delicate and airy. I've been going through my stash of yarn, waiting to be hit with a lightning strike of inspiration. So far I've just been playing, but I have had a some nice results. The other day, Everett requested a trip to the "train store" which is actually a quilt fabric and yarn supply store with a great corner train table. It sounded like a great idea to me - it's nice just to go and poke around. As a bonus, I think I finally got hit by that lightning.

1 comment:

Judy Martin said...

Yummy Oona. Glad to see you are inspired to knit, this work looks both intriging and cuddly.