Tuesday, February 27, 2007

why not?

Have you ever been struck by sense of wonder when you least expected it? Things fall into place and you just want to share? I suppose that was what finally pushed me into the world of serious weblogging.

Long story short, I've been reading books, listening to the radio, watching my baby grow, making things, baking from scratch, surfing the web, doing a little work from home and above all, thinking...
and thinking...

I'll continue to maintain my family blog in order to try to make our far north family more available to those that we are o so far away from physically, but not emotionally. The purpose of this site is to provide me with an opportunity to share those thoughts, show off my arts and crafts, and hopefully, foster some worthy conversations - even if it happens to be with myself.

No comments: