Tuesday, October 9, 2007

finished slippers.


Thank goodness that I finished my slippers. It is officially very frosty outside. I'm very happy with the way they turned out. Felting these slippers is so fun because you take these huge ungainly floppy knitted things and ta da! SLIPPERS. I should not forget to thank my Auntie Mare for the original guidance and instruction for this slipper pattern.

While looking around online for a pattern to make Everett a pair, I am pleasantly surprised at all the free knitting patterns by very very good designers. My favourites so far include this vestee over at Knitty.com, several items at this European Site, beautiful Glampyre, and I can't get over the incredible list of felted patterns over at KnittyChick.
I haven't actually found what I'm looking for, but hunting is more than half the fun for me.

No comments: