Monday, August 31, 2009

a full weekend.


We've had such a pleasant weekend with our Whitehorse family. So brief, yet so refreshing. My horoscope even confirmed that on Sunday... "Being with loved ones is energizing so relax and enjoy it. You'll end up with more loved ones". It was so relaxing watching one another make things, sharing ideas and books, appreciating good food and good conversation. Thank you for coming to visit us.

It was full weekend too, with an easy brunch with mutual friends, yes, even MORE Canadians plus a birthday celebration for a little friend turning three. I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures all weekend.

Last night I wanted to demonstrate a freezer paper stencil for my cousin... and since I'm still in love with toadstools... here's the quickie result. Something for the new baby :)

No comments: